Finances and Funds
CLICK THE ICON TO READ OUR LATEST ANNUAL REPORT
Guideposts projects and services are funded in a variety of ways:
- People chose to donate to Guideposts, either by giving money to us directly , or fundraising for us, or giving us the gift of their time
- We run fundraising appeals and sell tickets in our seasonal raffles.
- We work with our corporate partners in Charity of the Year partnerships.
- We accept all kinds of donations, from one-off or regular donations by card and money left in a will, to regular monthly direct debits or giving through your payroll or corporate giving
- We receive support from funders, trusts and foundations which makes a vital difference to the lives of the people we support
- We receive money from Government and Lottery grants and have been successful in securing a number of national and local government grants throughout the years, funding which have been vital to help us set up many of our successful projects.
- Guideposts Trust also delivers services which are contracted by local authorities
- Guideposts Trust also receives money by charging fees for some of our services to individuals, who may use their own funds or personalisation budget etc. to pay for them
- Telephone fundraising: we call supporters to ask them to increase the amount they give, or to give a further gift for a special appeal, to recruit fundraising volunteers or sell raffle tickets
We also rely on our network of fantastic supporters who fundraise for us [hyperlink to Fundraising Ideas page] organising their own coffee mornings, cake sales, pub quizzes, fun runs, sponsored sky dives and mountain climbing and many other kinds of event to raise money on our behalf.
With the support of everyone who funds us, we can continue to develop and run our vital services in the community . Without these funds, our fight for a world where all people are valued and have an equality of opportunity would not be possible.
Thank you so much for your support.
To find out more about how you can support us phone 01993 849409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org