Other Ways to Donate
There are many ways you can give to support the work Guideposts does in local communities. By giving even a small amount you help some of the most vulnerable people in our communities to live fuller, more independent lives. By giving through your payroll, a legacy, a regular or one-time payment through direct debit, by credit or debit card or by one of the options below, you can make a real difference to the quality of someone’s life and the opportunity they have to live it fully.
WHAT YOUR DONATION CAN DO
- £5 per month will provide a day trip to a fun park for 10 disabled children
- £7.50 per month will provide daily medical care and support for older people with dementia
- £8.50 per month will give the chance for a child with special needs to attend Guideposts Fun Club for one day for every four months of giving.
- £10 per month ensures our volunteer befriending scheme is available to help individuals who are isolated and alone
- £15 per month will help provide a care worker to befriend and support an older person living alone at home
- £25 per day is the cost to run our county based information site and local Helplines for carers of people with dementia.
CLICK ON AN OPTION BELOW TO MAKE A DONATION – THANK YOU
Thank you so much for your support.
To find out more about how you can support us phone 01993 849409 or email email@example.com